Last Updated: 11/30/20 following Phase 3 Guidelines
Dear Members and Guests,
As a result of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) we are in accordance with the REOPENING RI guidelines to help reduce the spread and flatten the curve. Here are the changes we’ve made in order to keep our community safe in Sprout CoWorking workspaces:
- We implemented physical distancing measures. The number of people who can be in our space at any time has been significantly reduced and all members need to be at least 6 feet away from each other. Please review marked signage on distancing guidelines located throughout the space. Available seating and desks have been de-densified and marked with assigned seating where applicable. Please observe physical distancing through our hallways to avoid close contact.
- Meeting room capacities have been reduced and appointments MUST be set in advance. Please check the updated room capacity limits by the front desk for meetings and events. Gathering sizes are restricted to persons of one household at this time.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting shared surfaces and high-touch areas frequently. These include desks, doorknobs, buttons and switches, and kitchen faucets, as well as other areas. Please note that restrooms and external areas in our Providence location are maintained by building management.
- All employees, members and guests MUST self-screen before entering the building and wear face masks for the duration of the time they are in the space. Masks will be provided as needed to visitors without one.
- We are providing members with tissues, paper towels, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant supplies. Before leaving, we request that everyone clean the areas they touch in workspaces and meeting rooms. Soap is available at all sinks. We ask that everyone in the space thoroughly washes their hands frequently with warm water for at least 20 seconds and tries to avoid touching their face. Please also sneeze into a tissue or your elbow rather than your hand, then dispose of the tissue immediately and wash your hands.
- If a confirmed case of COVID-19 is present in our workspace, or individuals in our workspace have been exposed to a confirmed case, we will notify RIDOH, members and recent visitors immediately and perform a full cleaning and disinfection of the coworking space.
- We have removed all mugs from the space and are only using disposable coffee and tea cups. We will not be making a shared coffee pot, but single-serve coffee options are available.
- Sprout CoWorking locations in both Providence and Warren have been treated electrostatically with Ocean State Shield’s Disinfect & Protect Program. The non-toxic, antimicrobial coating sanitizes all surfaces and provides long-lasting surface protection.
We’re here if you need a space to work remotely, temporarily or by the hour. Let our staff know if you have additional questions or any specific scheduling needs outside of our current hours. Please reach out by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information: