About this event
WORKSHOP: BREATHE AND EXPRESS: Creating Soulful Mandalas
Workshop Presenter: Sherri Snyder-Roche, Yoga Instructor, Watercolor Artist
Have you ever wanted to explore watercolors? This workshop will blend a bit of relaxing yogic breathing techniques to set the mood, provide some basic watercolor instruction, and then guide you into creating your own watercolor mandalas. No painting experience required!
Supplies that you will need:
- Watercolor paper: 140 lb (SIZE: 11 X 14 or 12 X 18) (medium thickness, available at any crafts store) Either a watercolor pad with spirals or not.
- Basic watercolor brush set (various widths)
- Basic watercolor set (Crayola is actually fine! No need to buy anything expensive)
- Various size circles (dinner plate, paper plate, circles, cups…)
- Pencils, sharpie markers
- Compass to create circles
Instructor: Sherri Snyder
Sherri is a prolific painter/artist. She had been exhibiting her work for 30 years throughout new England. She has led many creative workshops and has a playful style of teaching. In the past 7 years her style of art has transformed and she creates mandala art, fusing meditative themes, textiles, and watercolors. www.ArtInspiredbyStillness.com